OUR ALMOST 5,000 ACRE SITE IS PLANNED TO BRING TOGETHER ALL OF THE BEST ELEMENTS OF THE RELAXED DELTA LIFESTYLE WITH A VISION THAT IS DECIDEDLY GREEN, HEALTHY, HIGH TECH AND IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.
We have envisioned a community comprised of architecturally-distinctive neighborhoods built by some of California’s most outstanding home builders. Schools that are in step with advanced curricula and state-of-the-art learning devices. A 350 acre business campus designed for research, campus uses and headquarters space. A beautifully-detailed downtown retail area, with businesses, shops and dining. Acres and acres of parks, playing fields, lake recreation and nearby access to the Delta. All connected to the Tri-Valley, BART and Silicon Valley by ACE Train.
River Islands is a place to live, work, learn, play and most of all—a place to belong.
OUR MASTERPLAN INCLUDES:
- Approximately 4,905 total acres
• Approximately 11,000 residences to be built over the next 20+ years
• Nine schools planned within the community
• Acres of parks, playing fields, green spaces and picnic areas
• Neighborhood lakes for non-motorized boats
• 18 miles of riverfront trails for bicycling and pedestrian use
• 11 miles of lakefront access
• Nearby access to hundreds of miles of Delta waterways
• State-of-the-art business campus, now in the planning
• Downtown retail, now being designed
• Served by the Altamont Commuter Express (ACE) Train, with connections to BART
• Convenient to I-5, I-205, I-580 and Hwy 99